3 stems of celery
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1 tablespoon butter
3 chicken breasts
2 cartons of chicken broth
a package of noodles
tablespoon of chopped parsley or teaspoon of parsley flakes
2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
(I added a half a bunch of broccoli.)
- Place onions, carrots, and celery in the bottom of a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker.
- Arrange chicken breasts on top of vegetables, top with butter, and sprinkle with garlic.
- Cover and place in microwave for 25-39 minutes on high or until chicken is cooked.
- Put chicken broth, water, herbs, and noodles in pot on stove and bring to a boil; cook noodles until tender.
- Cut up chicken and vegetables while still in the Baker with a Pampered Chef salad chopper and then add to pot with broth.
- Return to boil; lower heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes to blend flavors.