The Primary Players
4 cups Velveeta cheese, grated(This is a time when brand-name makes a difference - don't substitute!)
1/2 cup sweet pickle relish (I used some of my home-made!)
1 large jar diced pimentos
2/3 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing (See brand-name comment above.)
- Dump gooey grated Velveeta into a large bowl.
- Empty jar of diced pimentos on top.
- Spoon on sweet pickle relish.
- Plop Miracle Whip atop all that.
- Blend together well with a large spoon.
This is delicious plopped in the middle of a quartered fresh tomato, scooped onto a leaf of lettuce, smashed into a celery rib, or slathered onto bread for a sandwich. We used to eat it on 'light bread' when I was a little girl.