1 package (8.5 ounce) corn bread mix
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1 can cream-style corn
1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, melt the butter.
- Add sour cream and blend together well.
- Break eggs, dump into mixture and stir well.
- Stir in dry corn bread mix.
- Drain whole kernel corn and dump it into the bowl.
- Pour cream-style corn into bowl.
- Stir all ingredients to blend well and pour batter into two-quart baking dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until golden brown on top.
This is a great pot-luck dish! I stirred it up for our family's Thanksgiving feast.