½ cup milk
½ stick butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 Tablespoons peanut butter
3 cups minute oats
- With a wooden spoon, mix together sugar and cocoa in a 2-quart saucepan trying to work out lumps in cocoa.
- Add milk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil one minute, continually stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, butter, and peanut butter.
- Stir till mixture is smooth.
- Add oats, one-half to one cup at a time.
- Drop onto wax paper and allow to set up.
These are probably my very favorite cookies!