1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup shredded cheese (I like Swiss but any casserole mixture is good.)
3/4-1 cup chopped ham
1 box frozen, chopped spinach
1 package Knorr Vegetable soup mix
1 9" frozen, deep-dish pie crust
- Thaw spinach and drain in a mesh strainer. Squeeze remaining liquid out by pressing with a paper towel.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with a wire wisk
- Add milk and beat well to mix.
- Stir in cheese, ham, spinach, and soup mix to mix well.
- Pour mix into pie crust.
- Place pie on baking sheet.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or till knife inserted half-way between center and edge of crust comes out clean.
- Serve warm. Is also delicious reheated!