2 small boxes red Gelatin Dessert (I use black cherry or raspberry.)
1 large can of whole berry cranberry sauce
1 large can crushed pineapple
1 orange sliced or chunked (or a drained can of mandarin oranges)
1/2 cup (or more) chopped pecans
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions by boiling two cups water and dissolving gelatin.
- Mix pineapple (do not drain!) and cranberry sauce together.
- Sprinkle pecans over top of pineapple/cranberry mixture.
- Pour gelatin mixture into fruit mixture and stir well.
- Refrigerate till gelatin is a jellied state and stir to blend pecans that have floated to top into the entire mix.
- Refrigerate till set and serve cold.