2 pints of Strawberries
1 pint of Blueberries
1 large oval platter
- Wash and drain the strawberries.
- Wash and drain the blueberries.
- Peel and slice the kiwis.
- Cut the pineapple into chunks.
- Gather the fruits together and admire the beautiful vibrant spring-like colors!
- Bring out the beautiful white ironstone oval platter with the chip on the handle.
- From any angle it looks like a bright and delicious Easter Egg!
UPDATE: We are going to my parents' for a belated Easter celebration today and I decided to take Easter Egg Fruit Salad again. So, here is Take 2 with Madarin oranges instead of Kiwi...