1 can cherry pie filling
1 large can crushed pineapple
1 box yellow cake mix
1 1/2 sticks butter
- Coat a 9" x 13" casserole dish with vegetable spray.
- Dump pie filling and pineapple and stir together to mix.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the fruit and smooth out with a fork
- Cut up butter and dot the top of the cake mix with chunks (or melt it and pour evenly over the top of the cake mix if you are in a dashing hurry).
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes.
- Cool only till it won't burn a blister on your tongue and serve it up!