4 bone-in center cut pork chops
2 Tablespoons Steak Seasoning
2 Tablespoons oil
1/4 cup diced onions
1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Rub both sides of each pork chop with the Steak Seasoning.
- Pour oil into skillet and heat to warm on medium heat.
- Place pork chops into skillet.
- Sear both sides until chops are golden brown.
- After one side is browned, add diced onions to skillet so that they can begin to saute as well.
- Remove chops from skillet and place in slow cooker on low heat.
- Stir soup into onions and remaining bit of oil loosening and blending to add the bits of flavor from the chops that are left in the pan.
- When blended well and all bits are stirred into the soup mixture, pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for at least four hours but not longer than eight hours - depends upon the thickness of the chops. (The thicker the chop, the longer the cooking time needed.)
Serve with mashed potatoes or rice and use sauce for gravy!